Finding the right insurance provider is a growing issue. Trying to find the right type of insurance and then finding the right provider is a hard task. Let us help you!
Contact Our Team!
Found something interesting ?
Is Health Insurance Right For You?
Health insurance plans- Health insurance covers all or part of the costs of a covered person’s medical and surgical expenses. Depending on the type of health insurance coverage, either the insured pays the costs and is then reimbursed, or the insurance company pays the medical provider directly, and the insured pays their share (or deductible) to the medical provider.
Special Health Insurance - Medicare
Medicare Insurance is available to people who are 65 or older, certain disabled people under 65. Medicare Advantage Plan is a type of Medicare health plan, but includes the following:
- Health Maintenance Organizations
- Preferred Provider Organizations
- Private fee for service plans
- Special Needs Plans (SNP)
- Medicare Medical Savings Account Plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- We can explain the details of Medicare A, B and C. Contact us. It’s worth the time and it costs you nothing.