Find Affordable Health Insurance
Pro Insurance Finder is the fastest way to get a health insurance quote from the Top Insurance Providers
Get Started Here...
Our Professionals are Here to Help you Navigate the Healthcare Chaos to Find the Health Insurance That’s Right for You.
We will have fresh information for you here when 2019 open enrollment period is announced. 2018 Open Enrollment (open from November 1 through December 15, 2017) is closed. Meanwhile, you need insurance and are worried about how to find the best plan for you at the best price for you. It is NOT too late to get health insurance coverage and minimize IRS penalties at the end of the year. And yes, those penalties are still in effect until 2019 tax year.
We streamline the process, finding you the insurance you need at prices you can afford.
3 Steps That Help You Get Health Insurance
Speak with Professional
Choose Your Plan
After comparing top providers, you can choose the medical insurance plan that fits your needs best.
Which Health Insurance Is Right For You?
Health insurance plans- Health insurance covers all or part of the costs of a covered person’s medical and surgical expenses. Depending on the type of health insurance coverage, either the insured pays the costs and is then reimbursed, or the insurance company pays the medical provider directly, and the insured pays their share (or deductible) to the medical provider.
The ACA (Affordable Care Act) simplified health insurance coverage by putting into law mandatory healthcare coverages and prohibiting coverage denial based on pre-existing conditions. Still, there is a large variance in the amount of the deductible, How the medical costs are paid and what counts as qualified medical expenses. Obamacare has coverage requirements for all health insurance, but dental and eyecare insurance are usually additional riders for adults. There are still a wide variety of plans based on your income levels and your healthcare needs. We can help you with this.
10 Essential Health Benefits Required by ACA
1. Ambulatory patient services (outpatient care you get without being admitted to a hospital)
2. Emergency services
3. Hospitalization (like surgery and overnight stays)
4. Prescription drugs
5. Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices (services and devices to help people with injuries, disabilities, or chronic conditions gain or recover mental and physical skills)
6. Laboratory test services
7. Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
8. Pregnancy, maternity, and newborn care (both before and after birth)
9. Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment (this includes counseling and psychotherapy)
10. Pediatric services, including oral and vision care (but adult dental and vision coverage aren’t essential health benefits)
Get The Health Insurance Help You Need!
Important Consumer Notice**
Proinsurancefinder.com is a privately operated consumer service that offers borrowers valuable news, resources, access to licensed attorneys nationwide for mortgage mitigation, reinstatement, principal reduction, and various foreclosure alternatives.
Proinsurancefinder.com is not a law firm and does not give legal advice or accept payments from consumers for any services.
Proinsurancefinder.com IS NOT A GOVERNMENT AGENCY, OR AFFILIATED WITH ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY OR ANY GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS, IS NOT A COUNSELING AGENCY OR SERVICE AND IS NOT A LENDER, BANK OR BANKER.